Saturday, August 27, 2011

Redang Island


On the way to the plane, journey about an hour to K.Terengganu @ LCCT, Malaysia


Moonlight shoot, walk around seeking for food before we head to Redang Island
@ Seri Hoover Hotel, Kuala Terengganu


The next day: I have always loved the beach. I love to be in the comforting warm embrace of the sun, the smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm. @ Beauty of the Redang Island




Place where we stay on @ Redang Bay


Silhouette Photography

HDR Photography


Starry night, I was a lil disappointed because there were no moon on that night :( 
but i'm glad that I still could do "shooting the stars" at night. Photos below are 2 of my best shot on that night. Uhmm not really what I expected though, it could be better. 



Redang Buddies @ More more Tea 







No comments:

Post a Comment